Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am a betterist

This is my new guest blog that will be posted shortly on betterfly.com.  I am a betterist with betterfly.com, using my services to help improve others lives.  I want to show that I know of 3 simple steps that will result in weight loss. 
 
3 simple steps to effective weight loss

Looking for a simple way to exercise?  I have 3 simple steps that you can follow. 
These steps will feel like nothing once you get used to doing them everyday and in cooperate them into your everyday life!
Step 1:  Pick an exercise such as skipping, jump rope or something that you enjoy alot.  Skipping and jump rope for only 10 min a day is equal to 30 min of running or jogging.  Keep that in mind!
Step 2:  Drink 8 oz of water befor every meal.  It will fill your stomach up faster allowing you to eat less.
Step 3: Limit yourself to only 8 in plates, small plates.  Only fill up the middle of the plate.  Once that is empty, you are done with your meal.

If you need to put a post it note on the fridge to remind you that you need to drink before each meal!  It does help!

Also be sure to follow @andie141 and @fitpromom on twitter!! She is my first success story.  She has lost almost 20 lbs in 2 months with the help of weight watchers.

By following these few steps, you will start feeling better, eat less, and not have to worry about cutting food out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment